a great first day of our Byron Bay holiday in Melbourne airport! Feel
like Kath and Kim! Thanks Tiger Airways - how can airlines be allowed to
sell the same seats twice with first in best dressed???
I have never booked Tiger before and will never again. 😡😡
Pepper is a 14 year old, 13.2 hh pony. She's done games for a few years, has been competed at lots of state and national events, and has been ridden by a range of riders. She is very quick and responsive, so she is great for speed races, and has very good turns. She can get a little fizzy at times and need to be quick for vaults, but she generally checks up well. Great for changeovers at speed and does every race
Bella Owner: Emily Gasparre
Bella is a 10 year old, solid 13.2hh quarter horse X welsh. She is consistent and has a lot of speed once you get it out of her. Ridden by a range of riders. Awesome for vaulting, best race is speed weavers. At times can be difficult taking changeovers so needs to start moving early, and does not like the noise of sword or joust so these races must be done at pace. Fine with every other race and fun to ride.
Pepper is owned by Annalise Gasparre.
Can you add the above to the horse profiles please Lauren
Yep no worries
Here is another one Lauren, Name: Frosty Owner: Abigail Fuggle
Frosty is a 13.3hh, 12 year old riding pony. She has been doing games for many years competing at many national and state events. Frosty is a top games pony that doesn't get strong or unpredictable but you have to ride with your seat to make sure she doesn't toss her head or get grumpy. She runs a great line for vaults and has amazing breaks and turns. Her best races are bank and four flag where you need control!
Hi Lauren the forecast is still looking pretty hot well into next week so may still not be able to run then.
Yeah ok. Fair enough
Hi Lauren Mum and I thought a training day on April 9 at Gunning. Peter Nelson is available and I am waiting for Dave Harris to get back to me. I won't be there as I have an operation a few days before. Do you think teams on the Sunday as it is only a couple of weeks before NSW Teams. That is the same weekend as State PC.
Yeah that sounds like a good idea. And yep I think if we had teams it would be good chance for them to practice
Thanks. I will send flyers out today.
Hi Maureen, just letting you know the flyer you just uploaded to amgansw still says indiv and pairs instead of teams
Hi Lauren Have managed to book a cabin at Discovery Caravan Park, Braysbrook. It is $169 a night for the 3 of us, the cheapest I could find as all the cheaper ones were booked out and the Werribbee ground completely booked out.
Jeez that is expensive! But I guess that's what we'll have to get. Which days are you planning on going down there and coming back?
Down on the Wednesday and back on the Sunday
Ok, that's what I was thinking
Hi Lauren As you probably saw I added your items to the agenda. I am going to bring the PA home and get Roger to check it. We can then look into the speakers.
Yes I saw that thanks. Sounds good
Hi Lauren Last year the NSW team used PC saddlecloths. How many do you have? Chloe and Trent should have one. Do you think we can get together enough of these.
Yeah I think we should be able to get enough. we have 2 maybe 3 saddle cloths
Is braidwood going to have teams now so the Equitana team can practice?
Do you think we will have enough riders there to have teams.
Not sure. Maybe we could play it by ear and ask people on sat what they would like to do
Think that is a good idea. Will have to check how Pepper's injury is going and if she will be fine by Equitana
Rhys and Julia were not wearing collared shirts at Pairs. No one picked it up.
No not proper ones. They had a little collar but I decided it wasn't my place to tell them. Are you able to do that letter for me today?
Done. Just got to print and sign.
When would you like to pick it up?
Are you able to just email it?
Sent to your email.
Sent to your email.
I have let Jemma know when we are planning to arrive.
Ok thank you
Hi Maureen, have you thought any more about what we will do for food down at Equitana? Is there anything you would like me to bring?
Hi Lauren I had forgotten to send you my bank details RA &MH Purdie BSB 062-593
Account no 00079701
Sorry how much was it again?
It was $225 each
Ok just transferred it
Hi Lauren Can you get some honey from Charlie for us please.
Sure what and how much would you like?
Yellow box or stringy bark. 1kg please
Did you see Warwick's post on the Victorian Facebook page about ordering gear for hoopla? Was wondering if we should order through him or from whoever he is sourcing from?
I will get in touch with him and see where he is getting them from..
I have got in touch with Warwick and he sent me the details. Have sent an email to our Committee to check on numbers. They can do them at $6.30 each for 50+
The link I put to the entry is the updated one with the new info that I sent to you. I think the one you commented is the older version
Hi Maureen do you have the running times for the Canberra show yet?
No Lauren I emailed her Wednesday morning and have not heard anything back. I will try to ring her in the morning.
I was thinking of making a facebook chat with the riders so we can give them important information.
What do you think?
That is a great idea. Add me to the group please.
Emily can't come now so will have to get someone else to do music.
Can I tell them the pairs we've worked out?
Yes. That is fine
I've got enough shirts for all the riders. Was a bit limited on colours so had to get navy, red, white, yellow and light blue
That's great. Thanks Loll
Hi Lauren Received a nomination from Jack for Rider Rep. Are you happy to sign as supporting his nomination?
Yep that's fine. We organised it
Can you drop in at some stage and sign it please.
I'm not sure I'll be able to get there. Can you just email it to me?
hi Maureen just putting the info from your email onto the facebook page too. can I say that from now, AMGANSW will be taking nominations for the riders rep position and to send them through to you? and that it will be put to a vote at a later date?
also do they need to use the official nomination form or just send you an email?
heres my wording
1. At the AMGANSW AGM last Friday, elections were held for the positions of Secretary, 1st Vice President and 3 Ordinary Committee Members.
Our Committee is now
President: Phil Logue
1st Vice President: Lauren Slater
2nd Vice President: Wayne Fanning
Secretary: Maureen Purdie
Treasurer: Robyn Slater
Ordinary Committee Members: Annalise Gasparre, Laragh O'Dell and Nick Pearse.
2. In the near future the Committee plans to co-opt some more members to assist the committee with various things. If you have an idea to put to the committee, please contact one of the committee members.
3. The position of Riders Representative was not voted on as it was decided that many of the riders were unaware that they had the opportunity to apply for this position or nominate someone they want to represent them and vote for it. AMGANSW will now accept nominations for the Riders Rep position, nominations are to be sent through to Maureen Hilda Purdie. This position will then be voted on by the riders in the near future. If you are a parent reading this please pass this information on to your riders.
Hi Lauren I think change the "will now accept...." to "will soon accept nominations for the Riders Rep position. Details on this process will be announced soon"
Okey dokey. I'll make those changes then put it up on Facebook. When will we start taking nominations then?
Will ask the committee?
Good idea. I think it would be good to get the position filled asap
Should I bring up what we talked about at our last nsw meeting about amga possibly donating more money to aus teams?
Hi Maureen have you heard back from phil yet?
Hi Lauren Yes. I am about to send out a message about having a phone hook up.
He didn't like the idea of having the meeting at Braidwood?
No. He doesn't like them at comps and he can't be there.
Hi Maureen just wondering if you could put the amga committee members up on the AMGA website like the nsw page has? And also could/should we have the other official documents up on the amga website such as policies and procedures and the new constitution, etc?
I will ask the committees if they want the names up. We will probably have additions /changes to Policies and Procedures after tomorrow night's meeting and we will check what the Committee wants put on it.
Just the amga committee members on the amga website I mean. The state branch committee members don't need to be on the amga page because people can just go to the relevant state website to see them.
I meant I will ask the AMGA committees members
Oh right haha. Yep probably a good idea just to check
Mounted Games are a series of fun fast races, exciting for participants and spectators alike, performed by people of all ages on ponies (up to 15.0 hands).
They require a high degree of athletic ability, good riding skills, hand-to-eye coordination, general determination to see things through to the end no matter what, and a positive competitive spirit which nevertheless requires an ability to work together with other riders and to be willing to help each other.
The Mounted Games community is like a large family. There is healthy good-natured rivalry on the field of play, but great cooperation between players off the field regarding matters of the games, a passion for their ponies, as well as those of personal relationships and logistics.
Mounted Games were the inspiration of H.R.H. Prince Philip. When Col. Sir Mike Ansell was Director of the UK Horse of the Year Show, Prince Philip asked if he could devise a competition for children who could not afford an expensive, well-bred pony. At the 1957 Horse of the Year Show, then at Harringay Arena, the first Mounted Games Championship for the Prince Philip Cup was staged - it was an immediate box office success.
The Mounted Games Association of Great Britain was founded by Norman Patrick on January 21st 1984 (his birthday) and since that time the sport of Mounted Games has gone from strength to strength. Thanks to his drive and enthusiasm, and financial support, International Mounted Games now has members all over the world.
This will now be the Official Facebook Page for AMGA. It is going to be used as a platform to send out important information, NOT as a discussion forum. If members or the general public wish to ask questions or have concerns, please contact AMGA directly via the contact details on this Page.
Well I delete everyone then Monique deleted herself. The page is still there and has 15 members. I don't know what we do now.
How are there still members? Can you get on and delete them again?
Don't know how there are still members. There are no admins and I am not a member any more so can't go on.
How do you know there are still members then?
I can view it but not do anything.
When I go on it says there are no members or admins but for some reason it still exists. Are you sure Minogue was the original creator? Because only the original creator can actually delete the group
Yes it said that she was the creator. I was unable to delete her. She had to delete herself.
Oh well the main thing i guess is to get it so there are no members. And then no one can post or see anything on the group.
I was thinking maybe we should also post on the other state facebook pages too just to make sure everyone knows about the new page
When Rebecca checks it shows 15 members as well. As only an admin (and there are no admins) can delete them I don't know how we can get rid of them. It is a god idea to post on the other groups. Are you a member of them all?
Hmm yeah that's a bit weird. Oh well it's not like anything will be put up there anymore so it shouldn't matter too much.
Yep I think so. I can do it if you like?
Great. Thank you.
Hi Lauren Bec is interested in a pair of the plain black Performa Rides depending on price. You might need to let people know that if they are ordering the ones with colour stripes that they aren't allowed at AMGA comps. I would order some if they did beige.
Hi Lauren Pig Out do not have a vegan option. Can you let Chloe know please.
Yep will do
They just do a roast with potato's and veggies don't they?
Yes. I think there is a salad too
Ok. Chloe said she'll just organise her own food then
OK I'll take here off the list. Mel will helpd with scoring.
Oh that's good! Did she offer?
I rang and asked and she was happy to.
oh that's good
he middle of the night I suddenly thought of the trophies. Have sent a message to Joe who was in Blackout and Nick in Ansell to see if we can get them there. Do you remember who was in Fast and Furious? Perhaps we should get it back too so we can keep track of it.
Hmmm I'm pretty sure it was a nsw team. Could it have been the cox's team?
Maybe. I'll check
Darren Smith is riding with Family Affair
Ok ill just handwrite him on the printed programs. damn. 1 less for helping with gear
Dad and mum and Wayne will be helping I'm sure
Probably Mark and Nick as well. Just had a ride. The wind is bitter.
Yeah that should be fine. Mum is going to talk about the helping system at the briefing, I'm assuming phil will talk about the refereeing and riding. Is there anything else that needs to be brought up? Perhaps phil could introduce the teams and hand out the programs as well? Or I'm sure mum would be happy to
Need to give the site rules. I have them written down.
Yep. That's good. Is that about it then?
I think so
Ok good to have that sorted. Maybe we can just get together a bit before the briefing to make sure we know who's saying what and we have everything covered?
Sounds good. I have had a couple more people pay.
That's good. With any luck mum will have sorted it all out so you don't have to chase people up on the weekend
Hi Maureen, how did you go with emailing Max?
how do you think we should move the opens pairs around to cater for katie being on a different horse?
You don't think Tia will be right?
no i dont think so. shes still quite lame and she wont have been ridden
I think that combination is still ok
Ok I guess we can rethink it if it doesnt seem to be working on the saturday.
Can i get 2 yards for our horses please?
Sounds good. Already put that down.
Do I pay the yard fee to you then Or still through nominate?
I have to check that.
Do you know whether there will be a PA system amd something we can play music through at K Ranch? Or can we get our van near enough?
Looking at Google earth we can get the van close enough. I will check about power but will take the generator in case.
Still haven't heard from the Newhams
Yeah I'm a bit worried about them. Might need to call directly to cofirm
Tried calling today, but no answer. Will try again tomorrow.
Hi Maureen, do you know who the youngest and oldest members of nsw mga are?
The oldest is Keith Churchill Zara Horn
Are they actually members? Mum doesn't have them on the list
yes they are.
Hi Maureen, do you remember whether we had a screen for the projector last year? Or did we just project onto the wall?
I can't remember.
When you have time to have a look ive created the new NSW page. let me know what you think
Hi Lauren. It is looking good. I have just emailed you the NSW logo. Can you put it on instead of the AMGA one.
So I was thinking about the Facebook stuff. Maybe we should keep the group as somewhere where members can still ask questions and post photos and stuff and the page just be to distribute event info and other official matter. What do you reckon?
I think maybe just the Page. If they have too many places they might get confused. They can use the website or my email to ask questions.
Ok yeah fair enough
I was going to say the group will close on 31st Dec is that ok?
Do you want me to put on the bungendore flyer/entry that only current members can ride?
As in we don't want any day members or newcomers?
What do you think?
I think I'll just put that for this show all riders need to have joined and payed for full membership for the year
Do you think we could run a comp on the sat too? Just to make it a bit more worthwhile
The arena will be already set up and if it is hot I think it would be a bit much.
Hey Maureen, do you have Dave Barnard's number? I was going to call him to see if the CRC grounds were available on the Canberra show weekend
I have a number for Bronwyn from several years ago 0422197655
I got on to the Barnards. The CRC grounds are free for the Canberra show weekend if we want them
That makes running the demo more of a possibility. Mum has to let them know tonight
It certainly makes it worthwhile for riders to come but I still think that we need more than 10 minutes.
Well I think mum was going to say we'd do it for 15mins
That would be a bit better.
I think it might be worth ringing Wayne to see if he is available next week to help with the trailer
He is available Tuesday
Oh damn it. Which day are we going to do then?
When is your Mum available
Not Monday or wednesday
Then I suppose Thursday would be best as Jack can help with website and we can kill 2 birds with 1 stone.
Yes I think so
He fillable membership form on the website isn't working, it's coming up with this
I will try and re add it
I just tried it and it worked
It probably works on your computer because yours is already logged in to internode. Mine isn't so another screen pops up asking me to sign in.
Also the login details for the website aren't working. Did you change the password?
Acc no: 201501
You have an extra number in the account no. It is 20501
Fixed, now I can open it
Works for me too
Re training for the Sat before Bungendore show, this is what I was thinking of saying: Hi All, We realise that travelling for only 1 day of riding at the Bungendore Show may not be worth it for some families so we will be offering a twilight training session at the local Wamboin Pony club grounds from 6pm on the Saturday to try and beat the heat! Please send Lauren a text on 0407624048 if you would like to join us for the training
That sounds great. Free? I think so! Stepping stones are fixed.
Awesome! So you think I should add in that the training will be free?
Check with your mum. But if we add it to the calendar then I think we will be fine
mute working on PA
Yay that's good!
Hey Lauren Just realise that there is no box on the membership form for emergency contact. Are you able to add one in?
Yep I can do that
Stacey has given us the all clear for using the Wpc grounds.
With the emergency contact, do you want me to add it as another column to the table or just have an emergency contact box for the whole family
Just an emergency contact for the whole family is fine.
If we're going to have the membership tab up the top can I get rid of the one that's under about us?
If you can do it, then do so.
I have added you to the bungendore google form entry again with your gmail. See if you can see my entry
yes it came through
I'm thinking maybe woonona might like another comp/training event around sept/Oct as there are 3 weeks between bungendore and nsw Indis and another 3 weeks between nsw and Australian Indis. It might be good to have something else in there so people can have some consistent training.
We can add that in a bit later. I offered them one date in October but it was taken. We'll get the March one finalised and then work on another.
Ok. I'm going look at the comps/next events tabs and tidy them up a bit if that's ok? And I'll put in the draft calendar as well
That's fine. I will keep working on results.
I think I've sorted out the events/calendar section pretty well. Have a look
Great job Lauren. I really like the explanation under membership. I had thought we needed to add something about that. Maybe we could also add something like "If you have never been to Mounted Games before you might like to try a Day Membership first".
Ah yes good idea
Just need to work out how to change the names on the boxes that pop up when you click on the top buttons.
I think they're the buttons? I'm just looking at that now
I just deleted forum page. Will see if it works.
Are you still working on the website?
No I logged out a while ago
Acouple of people had messaged me so we are oversubscribed on the cones and buckets so I will have to give Kelly only 2 buckets and Anno won't get cones. Still have about 10 mugs left and 2 bottles. Plus also a few flags.
Yeah ok. I didn't realise other people were messaging you too.
Hi Lauren Woonona is good for March 17/18
Ok awesome. Will you tell Jack so he can put it on the team app calendar?
You have obviously worked out some of the things on the website. We just need to work out how to get the pictures working on the home page again.
Yeah i worked on the buttons a fair bit and got them mostly working amd tidied up a bit more elswhere. I'll fix up the buttons on the results page once that's finished too. Ah yes I thought there were pictures on the homepage before. I'll have a look at that
The pictures are still there when you go on the "update console" There is a group of 4 of them together when you scroll down. They used to rotate through on the home page in the background. I think I have finished all the results now.
Yeah ok, maybe you could mention that to the page contact? Have they got back to you about the calandar?
Nope! i will try ringing
Hopeless! Although perhaps they are on holidays now
Yes probably. but shouldn't have been when i sent the email!
Do you know how we could get the photo slide back on the homepage? It may have disappeared when I was fiddling around with the page?
I just spoke to Kyle. He is emailing me info. If it doesn't work then he will get the designer to work on it.
ok awesome. did he say anything about the calendar?
Forgot to ask about that! We will get this sorted then ask about the calendar.
Have sent the email through to you.
Ok I'll have a look tomorrow
no problem. It looks a bit complicated.
Are you home? I might pop by with that HiLo net
Hi Lauren Forest Hills has advised that their Zone has now decided to hold their Dressage Championships on April 29 so we cannot use the grounds that weekend now but we can have it May 5 and 6. What do you think?
Wasn't April 29th the forest hills teams comp? Do you mean woonona can't do the March 17/18th? I'm looking at the calendar that's on the google drive folder
No Can't do Forest Hills Teams Comp on the 28th and 29th April. They asked if we can change to the following weekend
It would mean Forest Hills May 5 and 6 and Woonona May 12 and 13.
Yeah ok. And woonona couldn't do March 24/25th?
Can you please change those dates on the google drive calendar?
I have changed the calendar on the website but was not able to remove the highlight form the 28 and 29 April or put a proper highlicht on May 5 and 6.
Ok ill check it tomorrow
Just talking to mum about the forest hills change. It is a long time between nationals and the next event and even longer between the last local and forest hills. Do you know if the 21/22 April was available at forest hills?
That is their Rally Day. I think we will need to put something else in as well. Maybe Vines? It is also a rally day for them but as they only have a few maybe we can share the grounds.
Yeah either that or maybe braidwood? Otherwise we have 2 Sydney in a row
Good idea. I have checked with Braidwood. It is available April 21/22 so I have booked.
Ok awesome. I had a go at the website slideshow but too difficult for my tech skills haha
I took one look at it and decided it was much too difficult for my skills. I will send him a message and get you added as an admin then you can talk to him and if you can't work it out then he can get their tech person to do it.
Peter nelson is looking for a pair for bungendore by the way. He asked me
Yes he spoke to me. He is going to ride with Bec.
Hi Maureen, what are the camping and yard details/costs for londonderry?
Just rang the Secretary. Plenty of yards (42)
No charge for camping.
And no charge for yards either?
Jeez what a bargain!
And should I just put no powered camping? I'm making up the flyer now
Yes put no powered camping. They are a bargain. Only $225 for the whole weekend.
Ok awesome. I'll put that in.
And it's training Saturday and pairs Sunday right?
Are we going to try and do an individuals before the 2 nationals? Cos we could do that at londonderry on Sunday?
Individuals takes too long to have on Sunday. And as the Aust Champs are Teams and Pairs we are better to have those. We can have indis at Braidwood and maybe Woonona.
Yeah that's what I was thinking. Ok awesome I'll get the londonderry flyer and entry done in the next couple of days and send it to jack to put on the teamapp.
Also, mum and I were thinking we could probably take the cheque option out for payments as nit many use it and it's annoying for us
There are a couple of people who do. Burkitts and usually Newhams. I don't know what Urszalaks will do as they are hopeless at dd.
Not for pre-entry surely? I think it's too difficult taking cheques for pre-entry as you have to wait for the cheque to come in the post and then cash the cheque in
Yep. Melissa and the Newhams post it. Then we just bank the cheques.
Did you manage to look at the running sheet I made for local events? On Google Drive
Yes. Just had another look. Maybe add in the 1-2 weeks before- Check that there is a first aid officer available for the day. I will email you the pa set up and scoring to have a look at.
Ok will do.
Found plenty of green shade cloth at home. I might swing by later tomorrow morning to pick up the other hilo nets if that's ok?
Hi Lauren Can you check your gmail account for entries. Zenne just entered using the google form and it hasn't come through to me.
Ok. Just fixed it up. Should be able to see it now
no still not there
Maybe try refreshing the page then opening the form again.
Is Emily Conn riding twice?
I've managed to get the slideshow on the website working again. I don't think I can change them to more recent photos without deleting the originals though. And I don't have the originals on my computer so I can re upload them
Well done. They will be fine for the time being. So much better than the black background.
I take it you have the originals of those photos?
They are ones Frank took and sent through and I loaded onto my computer.
Yeah ok. So you have copies of them on your computer
Sarah and Claire Elward will be at the training session.
Lauren and Katie Melissa and Maureen
Peter and Rebecca Cooper and Emily
Emily and Zenne Sarah and Jenny
Emily and Bec Claire and
Olly and Andie Taleha and Ella-Lin
Ryan and Abby
Annalise and Matt
Jack and Maddie
So we need to find a pair for Claire?
Have you got onto Trent?
If we have no one for Claire, Kristina will ride. Will get on to Trent now.
Ah yes. Ok.
Trent said that he is possibly entering. I have asked if he realises that entries close today.
I hope you had a good birthday yesterday how did we go with final numbers for Bungendore? Is it anything different to what you sent me?
Andie apparently isn't riding now so don't know what Olly is doing.
Did Trent end up entering?
So how did you know andie pulled out? And have you asked Laragh what Olly is doing now
I asked Andie if she was coming to Bungendore and she said no. Spoke to Laragh and she had not heard. She is following up.
We're they officially entered?
Well I think they're just out. They didn't make the entry cut off. Did we find a pair for Claire or will we just put her with her mum?
I hoped to put her with Olly if he was going to ride but with her mum otherwise.
Yeah ok. So we'll have 13 pairs if we have them. I was thinking we should just use the k ranch games list with a few tweaks.
Sounds good to me. I'll see what I can do with it.
I've been talking to Laura, did you know this already?
'There's no power and can be no power on the main arena but you will be provided with a P.A. system....
Not sure if you've been informed, but we need the names of all riders and volunteers and everyone will be required to sign a waiver and wear a wrist band which we will supply.'
Knew about the PA as I rang Marion to ask about it and knew about the waivers but not about wrist bands. Do you know where we get them.
Ok so we need to get a list of everybody to them before the show, so we should probably send out an email to the riders/parents. Laura said we can do the waivers on the morning of the show and get the wristbands then too
Hi Lauren Jenny can get the pots. They are only $2.25 each but minimum order is 40. We could sell some to members. Do I go ahead?
Yes go ahead I think. We can decide what to do with the extras later
I take it Rebecca is riding Lucy? And do you know who matt and annalise are riding?
And I take it olly isn't riding?
Yes Rebecca is riding Lucy. Matt-Gringo. Anno-Pepper
Forest Hills now has to be booked through council. I rang and got a quote $20 an hour from when you start setting up until you leave. That is around $1200. I said we couldn't afford that so she said send in the forms and she will see what they can do.
What were we paying before? That's ridiculous! I doubt they'd be charging the pony club that much. Do they know we are non for profit?
That is the non profit rate. It was $51 an hour for commercial. Pony club is having all sorts of problems even hiring the ground now as 2 bike clubs also use it and trash it.
Great. Well that might be that grounds we won't use again then.
Also Laura wanted us to write a blurb for the show. I've emailed a draft.
I've just read it Lauren and it sounds great.
Ok awesome. I'll send it to Laura.
Mum said we should probably put an EOI out for the Canberra Show demo soon too.
We probably need to say something along the lines of:
Please submit an EOI ONLY if you are completely committed and able to attend this demonstration. We cannot have people pulling out at the last minute when this is an external event. The NSW committee will be selecting a group of riders from the EOIS for a pairs competition. You do not need to nominate your pair with your EOI, we will be putting pairs together to ensure an even playing field for a high level demonstration.
Has your mum heard back from Patrice about times and length of demo
Yeah I think you were cc in the email? All she said was it would be after 6:30 PM on both days
Didn't get that one.
ok maybe she forgot to click reply all. but that's pretty much all she replied with. so it sounds like it is definitely happening.
Whoops just saw your email after I had sent one to all the riders.
Yeah woops, I just saw that too! Maybe you could just add the missing parts to the email I sent and say 'please ignore the first one, here is all the info for the show'
I think I will just write a new one adding the missing bits. Do you really think that we need to meet at 7:30?
I think so. It will take half an hr to do all the forms and get wristbands and explain how the event is going to be run. If we had the meeting at 8 that would take up all the saddle up time and I think the riders need to hand in the waivers before they get on. Everyone should be close by to the event so it's not like people have to travel far
OK will send it in the morning.
One eoi so far. Funny man! For the above
Peter a nelson
I can plan for the two days however I only buy one yellow banana these days
Haha that's pretty good! What was the EOI for?
Oh right haha. Did you ask him what horse he would be riding?
He'll be riding the coloured horse
Hi Maureen, just letting you know Charlie has dropped off the finished hilo nets
Yes he came dowm and told us.
Anno wants to know what picture to use on the banner instead of the vaulting one. She can't use the one of Chloe because she doesn't have the original.
I can't find a good vaulting one but how about this one?
There's a really good one of her sister vaulting that I used on the flyers. I got the photo from the mga photos facebook page in a one drive folder so she should have the original
Will let her know.
Just filled out google form for Lononderry. It doesn't have anywhere to put if you are riding Saturday, Sunday or both. Something to think about for the next comp.
Ok no problem. I can add that in easily enough
Hey what time would you like to set up the arena on Saturday?
Great minds think alike. How about 12ish?
You don't want to do it any earlier? Or hoping we might get some help from others if it's later?
I'd prefer to do it first thing in the morning and et it out of the way
Yep that would be good
Little Lauren is going in with us for dessert. We have costco black forest cake and 19 mini apple turnovers.
Ok awesome thanks for that. Will you be able to transport the trailer to the training and back or do you need me to?
I can take it to training. I'll talk to you Saturday about getting it back down
Flyer and entry form is done
Just rang Annalise and let her know, she seemed ok. But also said that Matt probably won't do it then anyway
OK Will send his bt text message
Have we had everyone confirm for the Canberra show yet? I was going to look at pair combinations
Of course not. Haven't heard from Jack Andie Nick and Matt
Dave and Di will come and help
Ok that's nice of them I'll msg jack, andie and Nick.
Also, has Bec managed to look at making those nets for the hilo stands?
Charlie hasn' t made the 2 new ones yet but she can make the nets when he does
Everyone has confirmed
Hi Maureen do we have the mga nsw logo in the original format it was designed in? the company I'm doing the pens through needs it. The lady said it needed to be in a vector format?
I made the original nsw logo using the amga one. I have it in PNG or jpeg. I believe you can change it to vector format if you have Adobe illustrator but I don't.
Is Katie coming to Londonderry?
Ok. I'll ask the lady and see how we go.
Yep she is. I told her she needs to do her entry by tomorrow haha
Otherwise her mum will charge her $30 instead of $20.
Also did you get that email from the website company saying we need to pay a $50 outstanding fee?
No I got the one yesterday saying that we had to pay the account and that it was overdue. I sent it on to your mum yeasterday and she paid it. I had given the original to your mum at the BBQ. It had only arrived a couple of days prior to that.
Ok got it
If you can send me the adjusted Selection Criteria I can include it in next weeks AMGA correspondence.
I'll have to do it when I get home this afternoon
Lucy O'Shaunesy is a good horse dentist.
I've changed the link to go to the correct google form. I've also put on the form that teams with 4 riders may nominate a 5th horse if they want to.
I'm assuming it's the 8th nsw champs? I realised I'd copied 7th across from the original form
Must be. I have put it on under next event. Can you had it to Team App please.
Yep will do. Is that the most updated form you've put on the next even page?
I'm not adding a link there. I say go to calendar
Ah ok. No prob
Just noticed under the next comp it's got twilight comp at CRC?
Thanks will fix that.
Must have forgotten to save after I had changed all that.
Got the prices back for polos -$33 sweatshirts $42 hoodies $42. Just waiting for jacket price. I suggest we charge $35 and $45 so we cover postage from them to us.
Yep that sounds good vests are $50
Do you have a picture of the vest?
I can try and get one
cant find a picture of the vest with the embroidery on it but this is the base model. its a soft shell vest and if we just say each vest will have the logo and your name on the front and MGA New South Wales embroidered on the back.
If they ask, can you please let the meeting know I'm going to bed
Could you please put the new changes to the committee on the website?